Monday, February 22, 2016

here goes-

Well, This I hope will serve as a place to hideout. A place to celebrate the triumphant journey of our home becoming a waldorf inspired holistic haven.  A place to help guide the failures of a mothering path that is less chosen at times.  I pray the failures are few and that the triumphs of our home can encourage you too to keep going... expand your brain and stretch yourself to choose a peaceful parenting style.

A little about me-- I'm a professional artist...
I am the mother of 2 amazing boys, I'll be referring to my babes here as K-man and E-man.  They are the best two things that have ever happened to me.  It has been an interesting season learning to mother them best.  I am the wife to Beau of 11 years;) we do life well together and we have chosen a journey that we hope is filled with the peace we are promised.


I hope to inspire someone to begin thinking of mothering differently and maybe even birthing differently... It's here I will discuss being a birth advocate for women. Maybe even a voice in the dark at times.  I believe in advocacy that gives women the opportunity to be informed about their birth choices and to say "no" to fear and anxiety at every turn.  I have very strong opinions on birth and the rights we have to empowerment-- no matter what birth journey we choose to walk down.  You will hear those here.

However, the most important part of this blog for me at the moment is to provide an honest voice for every day mom life.  It's hard to feel alone in a world we were designed to not be alone in... Maybe this blog can help each of us create a tribe of our own.  Maybe this is your only tribe like mine at the moment... just words on a page, but so powerful--- because I know they will be kindred with a mother somewhere.

Enjoy the writings.  they will be humble and honest.







No comments:

Post a Comment